Hi everyone! It is finally summer in Tokyo and the first...
Airport Transportation Service
Our Airport service rates include a professional English speaking chauffeur, tolls, meet and greet service, parking fees, luggage assistance, and 5% sales tax. The driver will welcome you at your exit gate with your name board (except stretch limousines). Above rates accommodate pick up and drop off in any Tokyo area locations. Affordable, additional charges will apply to any services outside the Tokyo area. On your return trip to the airport, our driver will be at your pick up location on time with name sign on the window shield.
To the airport, a free waiting time of 10 minutes is included. However, an extra hourly charge will apply if the waiting time exceeds the 10 minutes waiting period.
Hourly and Daily service
Service charges for a professional English speaking chauffeur will be an additional 1,000 JPY per hour. Fees incurred for tolls, parking, and mileage charges for the distance from our garage to the pick-up and drop-off locations will be applied.
Our hourly service charges are based on reservation. For example, if you make a reservation for 4 hours and end up only using 2 hours, you will still be charged for 4 hours of service.
If you wish to extend your hourly service, i.e. from 2 hours to 6 hours, please keep in mind that prior bookings with other customers may prevent us from complying with such requests.
Please advise us with your expected service time in advance, and to the best of your knowledge. If you are absolutely unsure how long you may need the service, it is highly recommended that you make reservations with our Daily services, or to reserve extra hours just to be safe.
Requests for changes with the hourly service will be accepted until 2 days prior to the service date. Please note that cancellation charges, based on our Cancellation Policy will apply to any changes which result in the cancellation of over 40% of the service time you have originally reserved. This cancellation charge DOES NOT apply when extending your service time.
For any additional service that require travel out of Tokyo, charges will be assessed per 15Km distance which will be equivalent to hour hourly rate per 15Km.
Please note: Additional Sales Tax of 8% to the standard rates.
5% transaction fee will be applied to all credit card payments.
Stretch Limousine Rules and Regulations:
- No alcohol consumed by anyone less than 20 years of age. Violation may result in early termination. No refunds.
- No SMOKING inside limousine, 30.000jpy charge per incident. No exceptions.
- Do Not open doors and sunroof by yourself for safety reasons.
- Clean up fee for vomit in the limousine will be assessed at least 30.000JPY
- Tolls and parking fees are not included in the rental rate.
- 5.000JPY per glass for broken or missing glasses.
- 50.000jpy clean up fee for excessive matter in Limousine.
- All unruly persons will be dropped off at the sole discretion of the driver & no refunds.
- We will not be responsible for any lost, damaged, or stolen property.
- No illegal drug use of any kind.
- Overtime will be billed in 15 minutes increments except for airport service.
- Cancellations must be made in writing by certified mailwithin 8 days of your scheduled event to avoid being billed the part of, or full contract amount.
- Customer agrees that overtime will be billed at the contracted rate and agrees to pay any overtime charges.
- Customer agrees that 24 Limousine may be substituted in the event of any major mechanical issues, limo involved in accident, etc.
- All entertainment including cds, dvds, vhs tapes is to be provided by the client. We do not guarantee color of limousine, we take requests only.
30 days notice: 10% of the rate(Stretch limousine only)
7 days notice: 20% of the rate
3 days notice: 50% of the rate
Less than 48 hours: 100% of the rate.
For services between 11pm and 6am, additional 25% charges will apply.
Please take note that changes or cancellations for a service will be confirmed in between office hours (10:00am – 8:00pm Japan Standard Time). Any notifications after office hours will be recognized and confirmed during office hours of the following day. Please note that there may be exceptions to our policy for collective reservations or reservations made over numerous days.